In Glava south of Arvika stands a beautiful church from the 1700s with characteristic ceiling paintings. The church is surrounded by a lush cementery.
The church was built 1735-1738 in a baroque style. The ceiling paintings by H.G. Schüffner give the interior its character. The oldest effects are a baptismal font and a magnificent picture of the Madonna from the 13th century.
5 km south of the church there Gladisvall, a church site from the year 1113 with a memorial stone.