A very beautiful cemetery and church from the 1600s situated right next to Kyrkviken in the town of Arvika.
The churchyard is beautifully situated on the waterside of Kyrkviken. The old part of the yard has kept the character as old stone walls and block hedges, in the surroundings of broad-leafs.
The church was built in 1647 and was completed 40 years later. The pulpit from 1739 and the altar from 1765's of Isaac Schullström. The baptismal font is a woodwork by Ola Eriksson from 1904. On the north wall on the outside of the church is the sculpture humility of his brother, famous sculptor Christian Eriksson. Opposite is Christian himself buried.