Built by Olof Andersson from Charlottenberg after the drawing by K. Martin Westerberg, Stockholm. Construction began in the spring of 1956 and was completed and inaugurated om March 24, 1957.
Built by Olof Andersson from Charlottenberg after the drawing by K. Martin Westerberg from Stockholm. The construction started in 1956 and was finished in 1957. The two bells are casted by Bergholtz Factory in Stockholm and was a gift from civilians in Eda.
The park is named after the well-known Eda resident, August Spångberg. He was elected to the parliament at the age of 28 and was the youngest Member of Parliament.