Nature reserve with a rich birdlife.
The nature reserve Råda stormosse is a large komplex of bogs wich is essential for many birds.
It is forbidden to:
* take down or in other ways harm or take living or dead trees or bushes, standing or lying down, do not touch them.
* bring any vehicles with an engine to the area.
* collect invertebrates, moss, liechen, mushrooms or fungus.
* dig or pull up plants.
* dogs or other animals that are not on a leash.
* use recorded sounds to lure animals or birds.
Without permission from länsstyrelsen it is also forbidden to:
* arrange competitions, schooltrips or camping in the area
, 683 93 Prästbol