Värmlänningarna, the Swedish Romeo and Juliet of Värmland, is played on four occasions during the summer at Ransäters Hembygdsgård. An experience for the whole family!, Munkfors
This year's play is unique in its kind as it is aimed at the whole family, full of surprises and lots of dancing.
The classic folk comedy Värmlänningarna is a colorful love story about the rich farmer's son Erik and the poor crofter Anna. The couple are deeply in love but the infected family feud hampers their love and happiness.
F.A Dahlgren´s musical drama Värmlänningarna was written in 1846, has been played since 1954 and still fascinates a large audience.
A warm welcome to Ransäters hembygdsgård and the open-air theatre "Gropa" to experience Värmlänningarna, more playful than ever, an experience for the whole family of 2 hours 30 minutes including a break.
- Length: 2 hours and 30 minutes including a break.
- Is played in any weather. Umbrella and camping chairs are not permitted.
- Numbered seats on rows with gras, sit pads are available.
Tickets are available at:
- Scalateatern in Karlstad. Seats for the disabled and escort seats are to be booked via Scalateatern, +46 (0)54-19 00 80.
- Munkfors-Ransäter tourist information (over the counter, cash or card).
Högsbyvägen 2, 68493 Ransäter