This historic church that was built in 1903-1904 after drawing from the architecht Fritz Eckert in a National Romantic style.
The church of Hagfors was built in 1904 and was payed for by the Uddeholmsbolaget. 1936 overarching renovatins were made and the church was handed over to Hagfors congregation where by that time Norra Råda was a part. 1950 Hagfors became town and formed their congregation.
Såger Olles väg, 1, 68330 Hagfors
In the middle of central Hagfors. About 90 km north of Karlstad.