Distance: about 2,2 kilometer
Duration: aproximately 25 minutes
Footwear: Hiking shoes
Mobile coverage: : Exist
About the walking trail:
The trail is hilly and goes through coniferous forrest. When the grass is newly cut you can easily get around with a stroller. During winter you can ski on the illuminated track.
From the center of Munkfors, drive straight in the circulation point towards Munkfors arena. Pass the bridge over road 62 and hold a left at the crossroads, and continue all the way up to Munkfors arena (indoor ice rink). The start is close to Brukshundklubbens compound local. Lightning exist and you turn it on yourself if necessary.
Some hiking tips:
- A map is good to have with you
- Good/proper footwear! Depending on weather, season and terrain the ground can be wet.
- Covering clothes that can give good protection against ticks.
- Light packing that contains for example patches, mobile phone and fruit. And don’t forget the water!
- Think about the outdoor access rights. Make sure to know what you can and cannot do.
Rulle Bergmans väg 8, 68431 Munkfors
ArrangörTuristinformation, Visit Munkfors-Ransäter
68430 Munkforstourist@munkfors.se+46 563 54 10 81